The Spektrum DX5R gives bashers, boaters and racers an impressive list of pro-class features at a remarkably affordable price. DX5R capitalizes on the familiar and Highly intuitive Spektrum Radio programming interface and leverages the ergonomics and adjustability from the flagship DX6R radio. Adjustable trigger and steering tension, multiple wheel drop down options and more make this one of the most comfortable and adjustable radio’s on the market today.
The DX5R is built around frequency-agile, DSMR 2.4GHz technology. This exclusive Spektrum technology can be used in any type of surface application, including boats. Its range and response, particularly in noisy 2.4Ghz environments, are superb. It’s also backwards compatible with DSM2 and marine-specific Spektrum receivers(DSMR Version). This means long time Spektrum users can continue to use the receivers they have. They will only need to upgrade if they want the 5.5ms of a DSMR receiver.
Included with the DX5R is a SR6000T Integrated telemetry receiver, giving the driver the ability to monitor their vehicle’s battery voltage, signal quality, motor temperature, speed and more! Simply install the required sensors, add the sensor to the telemetry menu, and they are good to go. Telemetry on DX5R also has the advantage of the vibration alert system, it can be programed to notify the driver when specific users set warnings have been triggered, such has overheating or low battery alerts.
· Uses DX6R pro-level platform providing suberb ergo, ultra-smooth mechanics and insane adjustability
· High resolution LCD with and simple scroll programming
· 5 fully-proportional channels to allow for flexibility for crawlers, scalers and more
· Blazing fast 5.5ms frame rate with the included SR6000T in 2 Channel mode and other high speed receivers
· Telemetry displays, temp, RPM and voltage in real-time
· 4-cell battery holder with option for Lipo/Life
· 250 model memory
· Adjustable throttle trigger (Spring tension and side to side / forward aft position)
· Adjustable steering mechanism (Spring tension, position, and angle)
· Full Featured programing options. Including “On the Fly” Rates and Expo, Mixing, AVC, ABS and More!
· Drive Mode. User assignable modes that control when functions, rates, mixes are used by the press of a button