Here is the all new JConcepts 1985-1992 Ford Bigfoot Ranger truck body which will fit trucks like the Traxxas Stampede, Stampede 4×4 and Team Associated Rival MT10.
JConcepts steps into the mid-sized body shell truck market with the 1982-1992 Ford Ranger release. In 1985 BIGFOOT 4×4 created the ultimate Ford Ranger, first labeled as Ms. BIGFOOT and shortly thereafter, re-named the BIGFOOT Ranger.
The JConcepts monster truck team went to work using the Ranger body and designed quality decal packages to allow a customer to build the early and late model versions of the popular full-size vehicle. For popularity, JConcepts adapted this body shell to fit on the Traxxas Stampede and Stampede 4×4 giving the design its best swing of applications on two of the industry’s most successful RC platforms. The package includes Ford Ranger decal sheet and BIGFOOT Ranger decal sheet to fully detail the body after customer applied paint has been added.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- BIGFOOT 4X4 decal officially licensed to JConcepts
- Direct fit for Traxxas Stampede | Stampede 4×4
- Square body styling
- Rigid side-panels with wheel flares
- 1982-1992 headlight and grille decal combinations
- Built-in front and rear bumper design
- Detailed decal with Ford and JConcepts logos
- Window mask included
- 1980’s and 1990’s glory
For more information, visit: JCONCEPTS