Check out what was teased today! The Kyosho Fazer FZ02L Mk2 1967 Pontiac GTO. The incredible looking Pontiac GTO body comes mated to an all new chassis and together makes for one impressive combo that we can’t wait to try out. It is due to arrive by late May of this year.
Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on the front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design offers excellent front/rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Chassis features a slipper clutch, front and rear gear differentials, oil shocks and a full set of ball bearings. Its high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis and batteries for the transmitter.
- “Ultra Scale Body” accurately replicates the fine details of the full-size 7 Pontiac GTO.
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02).
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4-AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints offer superior reliability and durability.
- Belt battery mounting system allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings to reduce friction are equipped throughout the drivetrain.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
For more information, visit: KYOSHO