The well-known 1/8-scale Kyosho USA-1 monster truck returns after 30-years since its introduction and it is better than ever. There are two ready-to-run versions to choose from; the USA-1 GP Nitro and the VE Brushless Electric. They are completely new with more scale detail, excessive power, enhanced durability and more dynamic suspension. Kyosho says they outperform the original in every way.
Built on a pickup truck chassis, large diameter tires and big engines with massive horsepower were installed by fun-loving American off-roaders to create the monster truck. These ever-popular monster trucks can be seen on specially-made racing circuits or jumping rows of cars in stadiums across the USA. Many RC monster truck models have been produced over the years. One of the first is the legendary 1/8-scale USA-1 that embodied the might of American trucking power during the 1980’s and 90’s. Officially licensed by Kyosho in the 1990’s, the RC model uniquely captured the power and glory of the USA-1. Now it’s ‘comeback-time’ for the USA-1, with modern chassis and drivetrain technology, upgrades unique to the USA-1 throughout, and a newly-designed ‘ULTRA SCALE BODY’ with form and detail finished to display-model standards. The iconic American flag graphic emblazoned on the body makes your heart swell with pride! The chassis features shaft-driven 4WD and 5-link suspension based on the Mad Crusher 2.0 & FO-XX models. The handling is enhanced by a true suspension system to produce “scale” running characteristics worthy of the prestigious USA-1. Each are released as a pre-assembled Readyset so the USA-1 is almost ready for action straight out of the box.
USA-1 VE Brushless Electric
The VE Brushless Electric version is equipped with a high-power brushless motor with a 4-pole rotor and 12-slot stator generating 2300KV which delivers outrageous speed and power characteristics that would rival that of the real USA-1. The brushless motor unit is designed to handle a massive 14.8V and an optional twin motor setup is also possible. Charger and battery for the motor, as well as 4 x AA batteries for transmitter are required for operation.
USA-1 GP Nitro
On the GP Nitro version, most of the suspension components have been uniquely upgraded and reinforced at each point to handle the powerful new KE25SP2 engine, and the rigors of monster trucking. A 3-speed automatic transmission produces dynamic acceleration on this massive 4×4. Also includes break-in ring to get the engine safely prepared for harder running. A gleaming polished tuned muffler is equipped as standard. 8 x AA batteries for transmitter & receiver, fuel, fuel pump and plug heater are required for operation.
- Pre-assembled chassis with RC system installed and finished body. Includes pistol-grip Synchro KT-231P+ transmitter.
- Five-link suspension in combination with shaft-type 4WD delivers exceptional stability over rough surfaces.
- Equipped with waterproof KS5031-09MW servo, incorporating high durability metal gears.
- Ultra-realistic scale body has been recreated under license of USA-1, including the signature color scheme.
- Optional LED light set shines bright with LED head & tail lamps and rooftop fog lamps.
- Front center drive features a telescopic universal shaft to ensure high drive efficiency and prevent shaft dropout issues.
- Optional 4WS (four wheel steering) increases turning power. A wide range of other options is also available.
- Equipped with a wheelie bar to prevent the machine from flipping over backwards during hard acceleration. Enjoy the powerful action of the truck running on its two rear wheels.
For more information, visit: KYOSHO