For the racers out there, Losi just announced the Losi 1/16 Mini-B Pro Roller 2WD buggy with TLR 22 lineage and will be a force on the track.
The legendary Losi Mini’s are back and featuring TLR 2WD buggy engineering and performance in a 1/16-scale package. The Losi Mini-B Buggy Roller is terrain-tearing and track-ready. The Mini-B Pro Roller offers racers a chance to customize and finish their Mini-B the way they want by adding their own electronics, motor, and more. The 1/16-scale is stable on the track, generating quicker speeds and improved handling. With suspension geometry from the TLR 22 platform and the inclusion of aluminum chassis, shocks, servo arm, bellcranks and front pivot block, you get more from a Mini than ever before. Everything about this buggy is designed to give racers what they’ve asked for and deliver the kind of impressive experience drivers expect from Losi.
- Scaled Down Version of the 1/10 TLR 22 Buggy
- Mid Motor Configuration
- 1.5mm Aluminum Chassis
- TLR 22 Suspension Geometry
- Taper Pin Front and BK Bar Rear Tires with Dish Wheels
- 7mm Bore, Aluminum Threaded Oil Filled Shocks
- Aluminum Servo Arm
- Aluminum Bellcranks and Drag Link
- Aluminum Front Pivot Block
- Full Ball Bearings (less steering)
- Option Parts Availability
For more information, visit: LOSI