Kyosho has just announced the long anticipated Kyosho Inferno MP10T truggy. It is due to hit the shelves by the end of August. It is loaded with race-level features which will surely keep the Inferno name crossing the finish line first.
Features of the Kyosho Inferno MP10T truggy
- New Body: Like the MP10 much focus has been put into the body. All new unique design which is quite unique both in looks and performance. Focused on the best air flow possible with roof fins. Signature side pod design allows smoother airflow to the main rear wing for more rear traction. Deep rear channel with center fin for optimal engine cooling and stability.
- Wing mount: The new 1 piece wing mount design is more durable and at the same time, reduces weight by 7 grams.
- Wing: Rear wing features two vertical fins to enhance stability through jumps. A Gurney flap can be attached to the trailing edge for three downforce adjustment settings: without flap /5mm/8mm.
- Main chassis: 3mm 7075 aluminum chassis with hard anodizing. Durable and improved flex characteristics. Engine/fuel tank, servos, RX box and battery box have move forward for optimal weight balance.
- Radio Plate: MP10 radio plate design features a revised servo position and increased strength with 3.0mm thickness, increased from 2.5mm.
- Side guards: New side guards By reducing thickness and height, the newly designed side guard is 18g lighter and looks sharp as it narrows from the center of the chassis towards the rear.
- Fuel Tank: New updated fuel tank design for more durability and reliability.
- New engine mount with increased rigidity allows a more balanced flex and pitch.
- Steering Plate: Cornering speed is further increased through optimization of t he Ackerman ratio. A new reversible steering plate enables eight different settings to match the specific characteristics of the racing surface your personal preferences as a racer.
- Tie Rod: The optimized Ackerman in the MP10 delivers an increase in lock to lock steering travel. The design of the new reinforced tie rod ends doesn’t interfere with the inside of the tire and wheel when steering is at maximum angle.
- Suspension Arms: Upper arms are now I arm design for more neutral feel and easier maintenance. New lower arms are more durable design without any cut outs. Suspension shafts are now 4.5mm for more durability.
- Shock Stay: New MP10T shock tower design.
- Aeration shocks with hard plated big shock case.
- Rear Hub: High strength and precision construction of molded rear hub delivers improved controllability and better handling characteristics than the aluminum hubs.
- Sway bar ball end: Simple design features fixed length one piece links are easier to install and lighter.
- Specially selected brake pad material is secured with epoxy and indexed to the backing plates with two “dowel pins,” similar to full-size cars. They deliver exceptional braking power, durability and consistency, especially in the heat of the most grueling endurance racing.
- Wheel nut: Serrated wheel nut s are included as standard.
For more information, visit: KYOSHO