Not your ordinary RC boat and worth a closer look. This is the new Pro Boat Jetstream Jet Boat RTR which is available in black or the orange paint scheme shown here.
With this 1/6 scale Jetstream RTR, Pro Boat brings to RC what the real kits bring to full-size jet boating — the freedom to send it almost anywhere, and the thrill of always coming out on top. This is the first RC jet boat built for bashing. It’s meant to be thrown around in rough water, whether two inches or two hundred feet deep. Bring on the whitewater, streams, and jumps. You’re ready for anything with the raddest RC boat on the planet!
Stem to stern, the 24-inch Jetstream is engineered to outmatch any other RC boat that tries to do the same feats. The jet pump propulsion system’s reverse gate is just one example. Use it to back your Jetstream off a trailer or as a quick braking function out on the water. It’s one of many features that perfectly capture the scale look and feel of a full-size boat.
A high-performance, water-cooled brushless system powers your Jetstream up the biggest streams and provides the muscle you need for maneuvering. The built-to-bash design also includes a sturdy, rigid ABS main hull with an armor-plated underside, and a replaceable stainless steel wear ring for the jet pump housing. Downtime’s always a drag, but with the SSL (Strap/Slide/Lock) quick battery swap system, you can plug in a fresh pack and be back in action in the blink of an eye.
Choose from two officially licensed liveries for your Jetstream. One reproduces the awesome Blake Wilkey Death Boat. The other has the custom, high-impact graphics of the MoJo H2O livery. Check out all the realistic details included with both — roll cage, full cockpit, steering wheel, simulated speakers, and more. You can easily turn on or off the front and rear LED lighting bars, and position the pilot figure (also inspired by Mini Boat Mafia’s Blake Wilkey) in casual or driving poses. It all adds up to give your Jetstream the raddest scale looks in RC boating.
As an RC jet boat with no propeller or rudder, the Pro Boat Jetstream can run where no prop-driven RC boat can. It’s equally at home on a small pond or on a big lake launching off of 1:1 boat wakes. Kids will have a blast bashing their Jetstream, and experienced RC boaters will want to push it to the limits pulling tricks off of waves and other crazy maneuvers. For dependable control, the RTR package comes with a high-quality Spektrum SLT3 radio and electronics. Upgrades are available for adding even more durability and enjoying full Smart telemetry.
- High-performance, water-cooled brushless system
- Durable composite impeller and intake grate
- Powerful jet pump with adjustable nozzle trim
- Full length stern ride plate with adjustable trim tabs
- Reverse gate for realistic maneuvering
- Stainless steel wear ring for extreme durability
- SSL (Strap/Slide/Lock) quick battery swap system
- Officially licensed liveries from Shreddy and MoJo
- Roll cage, full cockpit, steering wheel, deck material, and simulated speakers
- Scale poseable driver figure inspired by Blake Wilkey
- Waterproof front and rear LED light bars
- Sturdy, rigid ABS main hull with armor-plated underside
- Rust-resistant stainless steel hardware
- High-quality Spektrum SLT3 radio and electronics
- Optional upgrades available
For more information, visit: PRO BOAT