Schelle may be new to the industry but certainly not new to what it needs. One of their first releases is this stylish t-handle wheel wrench. Designed to fit comfortably in your hand whether you have meat-mits or gnome-hands, this wrench comes in two popular sizes; 7mm and 11/32″.
One of the coolest features of these wrenches is the ability to swap out the driver tips between the 7mm and 11/32″. This means you can change the wheel nuts on your B4.2 AND your B5 with the same wrench!
• Plenty of leverage to remove serrated locking wheel nuts.
• Billet aluminum, black anodized and laser etched with Schelle logo.
• Fits all popular brand 7mm and 11/32” wheel nuts.
• Compact design fits in your toolbox.
• Includes re-usable snap case with Schelle mini decal.
SCH1060 T-Handle Wheel Wrench, 7mm
SCH1061 T-Handle Wheel Wrench, 11/32”