Today Schumacher announces CAT L1R 4WD competition buggy which has all the makings to be yet another winning platform for this British manufacturer.
The Schumacher CAT L1R brings all the latest developments from the Schumacher International Racing Team, to make another sensational 4WD buggy. A buggy that can take you to the top of the podium. The L1R features improved suspension geometry, lighter weight, better durability, and a new JConcepts bodyshell. The L1 series of buggies have already won the European EOS championship, British BRCA national championship, and the USA ROAR carpet nationals. The L1R is an awesome looking buggy that is sure to be a winner on all types of track.
26 NEW FEATURES
- New – Front hub carriers with screw on steering plates, allows adjustability to suit all track conditions.
- New – Layshaft and slipper plates with M4 layshaft Nut. Lightweight, twin pad slipper clutch with Ultra Fine adjustment spring. The new drive interface for the plates and gears allows more
- true/concentric running and improves the efficiency.
- New – Rear suspension geometry for more stability and improved rear traction. This new geometry keeps the car flatter in the turn while maintaining its grip through the corner.
- New – Wider suspension mounts.
- New – Rear hub carrier with larger outer hub bearings and multi positional camber settings. 10 camber link positions on one plate with shims to adjust the vertical height.
- New – Longer rear U/J steel driveshafts.
- New – Rear camber strap.
- New – Hard anodized -1.5mm width, 12mm wheel hex.
- New – Suspension pivots inserts for more accuracy and durability. Steel top hat bushes for longer lasting pivots and a greater span for the bearing area of the effective hinge pin length.
- New – JConcepts bodyshell design. Popular well known style which offers a great balance of steering and stability.
- New – Shorter front U/J driveshafts. More forward drive and reactiveness.
- New – Longer front diff outputs.
- New – Stronger front upper transmission housings.
- New – Updated front wishbones.
- New – Steering ball cup and 5.5mm ballstuds.
- New – Front inner 3.5mm hingepin with raised position. For more forward drive and agility.
- New – Low CG pinned and center mounted motor mount. That allows full height shorty LiPos to fit in the new forward mounting position. The LiPo position is 9mm further forwards than the previous model.
- New – Hard anodized 2mm 7075-T6 alloy chassis. Pocketed for easy radio access with S2 removable trays. Sleek new shape to the rear of the light weight and flexible chassis which allows the car to transfer weight to the rear through corners without the chassis catching the track.
- New – Molded composite side pods. Allowing the flex to remain with these soft high quality molding
- New – Easy access LiPo mounting with further forward positioning.
- New – 3 piece top decks.
- New – Longer rear shock shaft.
- New – Rear 1.8mm Anti-roll bar to match the new geometry, included.
- New – Gear diff pulley housing with thicker planetary gear shim for better durability. Improved efficiency of the diff in the run.
- New – Molded shock pistons and bushes.
- New – ‘S2’ shock brackets. To suit the new front and rear geometry’s
For more information, visit: SCHUMACHER