Announced today is the legendary Schumacher ProCat 4WD buggy re-release from the Schumacher ‘Classic’ Range.
The legendary Schumacher ProCat dominated 4WD off road racing in the early 90’s, winning multiple championships including the 1990 Euros with the late great Phil Davies.
Now you can relive the glory days with the ProCat Classic. It is an authentic re-release using much of the original tooling, but with a few subtle improvements such as fittings for modern LiPo batteries.
- High quality GRP chassis.
- Efficient fiber reinforced drive belts.
- 14 ball, ball differential, invented by Cecil Schumacher in 1978.
- Unique alloy coil over oil filled laydown front shock absorbers.
- Front double wishbone suspension with massive travel.
- Huge steering lock to handle the tightest tracks.
- Front ‘O’ ring ‘crashback’ system to minimize front end crash damage.
- Tough polycarbonate bodyshell to keep out the dirt.
- Original Schumacher tires.
- Accepts period NiMH batteries or modern shorty LiPos.
- Accepts brushed or brushless motors.
- Option parts available including a transmission upgrade #U7236 to handle modern high powered motors, and create a class leading buggy for vintage RC racing.
For more information, visit: SCHUMACHER