We like seeing change and the new Spektrum DX5 Rugged DSMR Transmitter, orange special edition is a definite departure from the norm. The orange case Special Edition Spektrum DX5 Rugged DSMR transmitter redefines radio control with unmatched innovation and durability that no off-roader, basher or boater will want to be without. The result is precision control, convenience, and “rugged” versatility.
Your vehicles are extremely durable, why not your transmitter? The Spektrum DX5 Rugged 5-channel surface transmitter redefines radio control with a level of durability to match the tough conditions off-roaders, bashers and boaters encounter constantly. Spektrum started with a chassis based on the superb Spektrum ergonomic design found on the popular DX5C and competition favorite DX5 Pro. From there, they integrated cordless power tool feature ideas for the die-hard punishment those products endure. The result is a class-leading RC system with unmatched durability in addition to other innovative features that unite with a level of precision, versatility and convenience you won’t want to play without.
Molded Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) bumpers surround the radio chassis to protect it against drops, bumps and even a few bangs here and there. There’s no external antenna to snag or worry about—a low-profile ridge on the chassis protects the robust high-speed signal output internally. A versatile front chassis guard enhances durability further and provides mounting options for user-integrated accessories such as a camera, light source or anything else. The pair of lanyard mounting points gives drivers the ability to keep the transmitter close and gain a free hand when not driving. An easy-access accessory compartment makes it possible to can carry small tools, such as a T-wrench that smartly snaps into the internal mount provided. Spektrum increased transmitter water-resistance to give drivers peace of mind should there be an unexpected splash of water or some drops of rain. Last, but not least, is an aggressive off-road style steering wheel that expands its ruggedness even further, AND equipped it with an innovative thumb-lever to make controlling your vehicle with one-hand safer and more precise.
To conquer the wild, the DX5 Rugged gives you 5-channel versatility and hosts an array of auxiliary switches for lights, winches and more. Its interface features an innovative capacitive-touch control panel that offers a greater resistance to moisture and is easy to use. Simply slide your finger over the control panel and tap to select the menus, options and values on the easy-to-read LCD display. Integrated telemetry and Smart telemetry capability allows you to view vital data such as motor RPM, vehicle speed, battery voltage and temperature right on the transmitter in real-time.
No matter what you’re driving, the AVC technology programming capability in the DX5 Rugged can be easily tuned meet your skill level or driving style with control that makes it feel like you’re at the wheel of a vehicle that handles predictably at every speed.
- Spektrum Smart Technology ready
- Special Edition Orange custom color case
- Bold styling that’s aggressive with a focus on class-leading durability
- Inspired by the ergonomically-recognized Spektrum DX5 Pro and DX5C transmitters
- Water-resistant chassis design protects against minor splashes
- Dual lanyard mounts provide radio safety and accessibility
- Surrounded rubber-bumper chassis protection
- Built-in front chassis guard offers user-inspired accessory mounting options
- Simple capacitive-touch control panel responds to the touch of your finger
- Intuitive software based on user-tested functionality that’s clean and simple
- Innovative thumb-steering lever makes one-hand operation safer and more precise
- Non-slip removable rubber hand grip and off-road treaded steering wheel
- Built-in telemetry capability (telemetry compatible devices sold separately)
- Convenient built-in tool storage compartment
- Large easy-to-read LCD screen
- Five-channel, full-proportional versatility
- Frequency-agile, Spektrum DSMR 2.4GHz technology
- Program and fine-tune compatible receivers with AVC technology
- Bind-progress screen displays status and frame rate
- Includes the compact Spektrum SR515, 5-channel DSMR sport receiver
- Compatible with DSM2 receivers
For more information, visit: SPEKTRUM