Team Losi Racing is apparently done with conversions because the 8IGHT-E 3.0 is here and it’s all electric and ready for all the racing you can throw at it. This buggy boasts a lot of race-worthy features like a narrow aluminum electric-specific chassis, revised suspension picked up from the earlier released 8IGHT 3.0 nitro buggy, low rotating mass driveline with dogbone center shafts for less bind, an aggressive aerodynamic body and much more.
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VEHICLE:
– LRP iX8 ESC/Dynamic 8 2000Kv BL Motor Combo
– Spektrum S6090 Servo
– Spektrum DX4R Pro 2.4GHz Pro Radio
– Thunder Power 5300mAh 4S 14.8V 65C LiPo
– AKA Racing 1/8 Buggy Impact Soft Tire
– Robinson Racing 15T pinion