Hot onto the on-road racing scene is the all-new Xpress Execute XQ10 competition touring car. This 1/10-scale touring car is the newest of the Execute lineup. It is packed with cutting edge update and is configured with a mid pulley setup, split bulkheads and all at a more affordable price.
- Adjustable top deck flex with inserts
- Comes with strong plastic parts which use 3.0mm suspension pins in the outside and inside hinge for less play and a more rigid construction
- Redesigned steering rack for a more linear and smooth steering reaction
- Built in Rear belt tensioner in the motor mount
- Lowered bumper foam for use with modern touring car bodies
- Split bulkheads aimed for low traction tracks
- Bearing Supported Anti Rollbars for smoother suspension operation
- Lowered positioned shocks allows a lower center of gravity for high cornering stability
- Plastic Suspension mount inserts for easy roll center adjustments
The Xpress Execute XQ10 competition touring car requires the following items: radio system, steering servo, motor, 64-pitch pinion gear, battery pack, speed controller, battery charger, body, wheels, tires and tire inserts.
For more information, visit: rcMart