Just announced are the JConcepts Sprinter 2.2 buggy tires in Aqua compound.
The Sprinter tire is designed to bridge a gap between the popular Double Dees and other pin tire options from JConcepts. The Sprinter tire has square, angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically, a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly. Starting with the new tread, the team focused on durability and performance to bring a tire option to market that competes on loose surfaces which are wet or dusty.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Square, angled pins with horizontal traction bars
- Angled outer sidewall pins for “turn-in”
- Conventional, 2.2” bead mounting size
- Carefully shaped carcass = smooth driving characteristics
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
- Off-Road and Dirt-Oval racing ready
- Front or rear Sprinter tires available
For more information, visit: JCONCEPTS