Just announced is this cool-looking retro-styled race car…the Team Associated SR10 Dirt Oval RTR. Now is the time to tear up the oval track whether it be dirt, clay or pavement.
Often overlooked in the mainstream, dirt track racing is one of the most exciting forms of tire-scorching car racing action. Competitions are held on oval tracks with a surface of dirt or clay. With hundreds of locations available throughout the United States, it’s easy to see why everyone enjoys gathering to these year-round weekly experiences.
The Team Associated SR10 Dirt Oval Race Car is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship winning trucks. Featuring a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as Associated’s all-new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear digital high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. All of this packaged together with an outstanding factory-finished body with integrated rear spoiler. And to keep you sticking to the terrain, this SR10 beast will keep you cornering with the included high-grip street stock-inspired treaded tires and lightweight wheels.
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Factory-finished Street Stock body with integrated rear spoiler
- Lightweight street stock-inspired wheels
- High-grip tires with street stock-inspired tread pattern
- Impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs
- Adjustable body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
- Metric hardware throughout
- 22 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Combo #70030C includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug
For more information, visit: TEAM ASSOCIATED