Here is an awesome way to get into RC! So many people got their start with RC and so many more will thanks to this “First Try” RC kit based on the TT-02B chassis off-road assembly model. Intended for absolute beginners, this kit provides informative and a rewarding process of building a Tamiya chassis, but with some of the trickier sections pre-assembled. The TT-02B is a highly adaptable and beginner-friendly chassis itself, with 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and shaft-driven 4WD giving great performance on- and off-road.
TT-02B at a glance:
The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as its base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02’s excellent drivability and ease of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model’s durability.
Lower deck & gearboxes (the latter are taped shut and require screw attachment)
Motor & mount
Front bumper & lower arms
Front upper arms
Rear upper arms
Wheels & Tires
• 1/10 scale semi-assembled R/C kit. Length: 380mm, width: 250mm, height: 145mm.
• The pre-assembled core sections above require attachment to the chassis. Then, assemble other areas to complete the chassis!
• The TT-02B gives efficient shaft-driven 4WD and great performance on a range of surfaces.
• Long suspension arms and CVA oil dampers give a smooth ride, with square spike tires providing great grip.
• The stylish Neo Scorcher buggy body is included, with stickers for decoration.
• Includes 540 Type Brushed motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
For More Information, Visit Tamiya: HERE